- How to Set up your Local Business Schema.org Address
- Structured Data, Schema.org & Rich Snippets Explained
- Why is Google Analytics Certification Worth it?
- How to Change Your Default YouTube Channel Display Name?
- How to Change Your Default YouTube Channel Name?
- SEO your YouTube! 2013 – The Complete Guide
- WordPress: Adding Code to Front Page-Only Between Posts
- WordPress: Category Thumbnails Image Widget Plugin for Sidebar
- WordPress: Adding a 2nd Menu Navigation (or 3rd) to Your Twenty Ten Theme Easily!
- Social Media Autoposting from your Blog – A Quick Solution
Tag Archives: Google
Ok, so you’re ready to start your first Google+ Business page! Maybe the Marketing team has been throwing a few buzz words around or maybe you ARE the Marketing team who doesn’t want to be “that” last business owner on … Continue reading
I’ve been building and tearing down Facebook Business pages for so long, that it would seem that everything in a new social platform is right there in plain sight. So you can guess my wonder when I logged into my … Continue reading
Hey there again! In this article I wanted to look at a few discoveries that I made this week. Namely it’s the instant SEO capabilities of getting your insurance business (or other) into the flow of information. As mentioned in … Continue reading
I just installed the Google toolbar, where did Page rank go??? OK, I wont go into the semantics of if PR is important or not, you can read more on Pagerank Simply, this article is on how to get PR … Continue reading
Notes: – No spaces | replace “simpleinbound.com” with your own website – Using Google modifiers you can enter search queries that bring more specific results How to enter Operators in Google search? Example: link:www.google.com RECOMMENDED OPERATORS: _____________________________ 01- LINK: … Continue reading