- Why is Google Analytics Certification Worth it?
- How to Change Your Default YouTube Channel Display Name?
- How to Change Your Default YouTube Channel Name?
- SEO your YouTube! 2013 – The Complete Guide
- WordPress: Adding Code to Front Page-Only Between Posts
- WordPress: Category Thumbnails Image Widget Plugin for Sidebar
- WordPress: Adding a 2nd Menu Navigation (or 3rd) to Your Twenty Ten Theme Easily!
- Social Media Autoposting from your Blog – A Quick Solution
- RSS Feed INTO Google+ Pages Solution!
- Google Analytics: (2012) Navigation Summary Explained
Welcome back, I’ve got a few tips on how the big boys make the best of their Youtube videos by providing plenty of SEO opportunities to each video. While the YouTube front is always changing, there are some basic areas … Continue reading
I’ve been testing out different “traffic exchange” systems to monitor the results thru Google analytics. Now for those who are new to these things, “Crowd Ignite” is not the only player in town, but in my opinion, one of the … Continue reading
SEO continues to get more specific and a bit harder the case of SERPs and gaining leverage. In many respects its becoming the Web that we wished for, for so many years. Though as SEO’s that means we need to … Continue reading
Sure you know the scoop by now. Pick out your keywords, grab a handfull or more of keyword URL domains and plant your seed sites into ground. The MO for this was, by doing this you claim important keyword traffic … Continue reading
SEO – Extreme Keyword Analysis Extracting phrases and common words to better format your pages At some point, if you are a serious SEO your gonna want to dig a little deeper into data to see how your web page … Continue reading
While your results will vary depending on what words you use, I have found the best way to get a true scope is by limiting as much as possible. Though this requires a bit of demonstration: So we will use … Continue reading