- Creating a Competitor Advantage with Your Content
- Content Gap Analysis – 6 Easy SEO Steps to Making your Content More Relevant
- Why Companies Should Delete all Meta-keywords from Web Pages?
- How to Show ROI on SEO Simply in 4 Steps
- How to Reclaim Lost User Keyword Data That Used to Be Available in Google Analytics
- Why SEO at All?
- How to Optimize Your Content for SEO in 2014
- What Do the Articles Mean by the Phrase SEO IS DEAD
- How to Set up your Local Business Schema.org Address
- Structured Data, Schema.org & Rich Snippets Explained
Tag Archives: SEO
This question has a tendency to get thrown around in various ways. On one hand we have the articles that profess “not” to show ROI since it’s hard to put a value on the strength of 1 visitor (potential client, … Continue reading
Why is it imperative for companies to practice SEO, and adhere to search engine change, and what does this mean for web sites?
Search Engines in 2014: The arena has changed from previous years in which a website could use “keyword stuffing tactics” in content without value for the user to potentially gain rankings. Google has re-written their search engine to promote a … Continue reading
The Google “Hummingbird” algorithm update has effectively killed “exact keyword matching” used as a past SEO tactic. This was also propagated by algorithm updates such as “Panda” and “Penguin” in 2013-2014 which in addition have directly dealt with techniques used … Continue reading
Welcome back, I’ve got a few tips on how the big boys make the best of their Youtube videos by providing plenty of SEO opportunities to each video. While the YouTube front is always changing, there are some basic areas … Continue reading
Welcome to my annual posting of new trends, changes and predictions occurring within the SEO industry. Now to be fair, my data is collected, compiled, evaluated and re-processed to bring you the most up to date trends and concerns within … Continue reading