- How to Reclaim Lost User Keyword Data That Used to Be Available in Google Analytics
- Why SEO at All?
- How to Optimize Your Content for SEO in 2014
- What Do the Articles Mean by the Phrase SEO IS DEAD
- How to Set up your Local Business Schema.org Address
- Structured Data, Schema.org & Rich Snippets Explained
- Why is Google Analytics Certification Worth it?
- How to Change Your Default YouTube Channel Display Name?
- How to Change Your Default YouTube Channel Name?
- SEO your YouTube! 2013 – The Complete Guide
Disclaimer: – Make sure you have clean back ups of your DATABASE (I suggest more than 1) (keep clean copies on your hard drive) – If you do not have backups, then you SHOULD NOT use this method
How to block bots from seeing your website After dealing with a recent issue of BAD bots hogging up my server resources, I began to look into solutions for keeping these nasty critters out. At one point my web site … Continue reading
PHP SCRIPT TO DELETE FILES ON SERVER? (OR how to set up a script that ONLY deletes the contents of a folder and NOT the folder itself) Objective: You need to create a PHP script and place it in your ROOT … Continue reading
This solution does work however, your ISP database managers don’t want you to know it! (your welcome, by the way) Why is that? – They like to keep you at your limit (usually 75K Queries per hour, or worse 50K) – … Continue reading