- Why Companies Should Delete all Meta-keywords from Web Pages?
- How to Show ROI on SEO Simply in 4 Steps
- How to Reclaim Lost User Keyword Data That Used to Be Available in Google Analytics
- Why SEO at All?
- How to Optimize Your Content for SEO in 2014
- What Do the Articles Mean by the Phrase SEO IS DEAD
- How to Set up your Local Business Schema.org Address
- Structured Data, Schema.org & Rich Snippets Explained
- Why is Google Analytics Certification Worth it?
- How to Change Your Default YouTube Channel Display Name?
Tag Archives: Quick Cache
This entry is based on a need that I came across using the great WordPress “Quick Cache” plug in. While I found the plug in to be perfect for my needs (and much more compatible than “W3 Total Cache” or … Continue reading
PHP SCRIPT TO DELETE FILES ON SERVER? (OR how to set up a script that ONLY deletes the contents of a folder and NOT the folder itself) Objective: You need to create a PHP script and place it in your ROOT … Continue reading