- Creating a Competitor Advantage with Your Content
- Content Gap Analysis – 6 Easy SEO Steps to Making your Content More Relevant
- Why Companies Should Delete all Meta-keywords from Web Pages?
- How to Show ROI on SEO Simply in 4 Steps
- How to Reclaim Lost User Keyword Data That Used to Be Available in Google Analytics
- Why SEO at All?
- How to Optimize Your Content for SEO in 2014
- What Do the Articles Mean by the Phrase SEO IS DEAD
- How to Set up your Local Business Schema.org Address
- Structured Data, Schema.org & Rich Snippets Explained
1- Decide what is the article’s primary “keyword theme” that you are targeting (as a basis of writing your article) – write that down – include secondary keywords or themes that are relative to the primary – if you are … Continue reading
Content Gap Analysis is a process of content marketing with the intent of finding those queries that fill the “gap” between current state and future state. Taking your content 1 step further and making it more successful and/or identifying “relevance … Continue reading
This question has a tendency to get thrown around in various ways. On one hand we have the articles that profess “not” to show ROI since it’s hard to put a value on the strength of 1 visitor (potential client, … Continue reading
Why is it imperative for companies to practice SEO, and adhere to search engine change, and what does this mean for web sites?
Search Engines in 2014: The arena has changed from previous years in which a website could use “keyword stuffing tactics” in content without value for the user to potentially gain rankings. Google has re-written their search engine to promote a … Continue reading
The Google “Hummingbird” algorithm update has effectively killed “exact keyword matching” used as a past SEO tactic. This was also propagated by algorithm updates such as “Panda” and “Penguin” in 2013-2014 which in addition have directly dealt with techniques used … Continue reading