- How to Set up your Local Business Schema.org Address
- Structured Data, Schema.org & Rich Snippets Explained
- Why is Google Analytics Certification Worth it?
- How to Change Your Default YouTube Channel Display Name?
- How to Change Your Default YouTube Channel Name?
- SEO your YouTube! 2013 – The Complete Guide
- WordPress: Adding Code to Front Page-Only Between Posts
- WordPress: Category Thumbnails Image Widget Plugin for Sidebar
- WordPress: Adding a 2nd Menu Navigation (or 3rd) to Your Twenty Ten Theme Easily!
- Social Media Autoposting from your Blog – A Quick Solution
While there are many options you can take for adding more schema.org categories to your local business page microdata, I have found the following as a great base to use as a template for your own modification. Before you begin, … Continue reading
With SEO rapidly changing and the scope of the Internet taking on new forms, a new base of terms has emerged in the interest of re-defining how data is interpreted in search engines. The subject of “structured data” is not … Continue reading
Welcome back, I’ve got a few tips on how the big boys make the best of their Youtube videos by providing plenty of SEO opportunities to each video. While the YouTube front is always changing, there are some basic areas … Continue reading
Welcome to my annual posting of new trends, changes and predictions occurring within the SEO industry. Now to be fair, my data is collected, compiled, evaluated and re-processed to bring you the most up to date trends and concerns within … Continue reading
Just a quick post to point out a cool little resource worth linking to. This came across my email today – A SEO Dictionary. It’s setup real easy to use and provides a quick resource for those new to the … Continue reading
Where are they? PREVIOUS: TRAFFIC SOURCES—>KEYWORDS NEW: TRAFFIC SOURCES—>SOURCES–>SEARCH–>ORGANIC It appears that you may have to re-adjust a few new changes in Google Analytics. Previously when looking at the “Keywords” it would list a nice overview phrase such as: “Search … Continue reading