- Why Companies Should Delete all Meta-keywords from Web Pages?
- How to Show ROI on SEO Simply in 4 Steps
- How to Reclaim Lost User Keyword Data That Used to Be Available in Google Analytics
- Why SEO at All?
- How to Optimize Your Content for SEO in 2014
- What Do the Articles Mean by the Phrase SEO IS DEAD
- How to Set up your Local Business Schema.org Address
- Structured Data, Schema.org & Rich Snippets Explained
- Why is Google Analytics Certification Worth it?
- How to Change Your Default YouTube Channel Display Name?
This question has a tendency to get thrown around in various ways. On one hand we have the articles that profess “not” to show ROI since it’s hard to put a value on the strength of 1 visitor (potential client, … Continue reading
Why is it imperative for companies to practice SEO, and adhere to search engine change, and what does this mean for web sites?
Search Engines in 2014: The arena has changed from previous years in which a website could use “keyword stuffing tactics” in content without value for the user to potentially gain rankings. Google has re-written their search engine to promote a … Continue reading
The Google “Hummingbird” algorithm update has effectively killed “exact keyword matching” used as a past SEO tactic. This was also propagated by algorithm updates such as “Panda” and “Penguin” in 2013-2014 which in addition have directly dealt with techniques used … Continue reading
While there are many options you can take for adding more schema.org categories to your local business page microdata, I have found the following as a great base to use as a template for your own modification. Before you begin, … Continue reading
With SEO rapidly changing and the scope of the Internet taking on new forms, a new base of terms has emerged in the interest of re-defining how data is interpreted in search engines. The subject of “structured data” is not … Continue reading