- Creating a Competitor Advantage with Your Content
- Content Gap Analysis – 6 Easy SEO Steps to Making your Content More Relevant
- Why Companies Should Delete all Meta-keywords from Web Pages?
- How to Show ROI on SEO Simply in 4 Steps
- How to Reclaim Lost User Keyword Data That Used to Be Available in Google Analytics
- Why SEO at All?
- How to Optimize Your Content for SEO in 2014
- What Do the Articles Mean by the Phrase SEO IS DEAD
- How to Set up your Local Business Schema.org Address
- Structured Data, Schema.org & Rich Snippets Explained
SEO continues to get more specific and a bit harder the case of SERPs and gaining leverage. In many respects its becoming the Web that we wished for, for so many years. Though as SEO’s that means we need to … Continue reading
Sure you know the scoop by now. Pick out your keywords, grab a handfull or more of keyword URL domains and plant your seed sites into ground. The MO for this was, by doing this you claim important keyword traffic … Continue reading
Those of you who still rely on the old method of updating your Yahoo Site Explorer data, you can finally move forward. It was announced that Bing and Yahoo data would be merging a while ago. Confirmation of this came … Continue reading
While Yahoo Pipes seems to be limited to 10 feeds per module, the way around that is to add more modules and then use a UNION module to connect them together. Please see visual example below. There of course is … Continue reading
In Yahoo Pipes, you can choose between 2 options Fetch Feed = you enter in the RSS feed directly (the actual RSS page) Fetch Site Feed = you enter in the general site (such as www.microsoft.com), and if there is … Continue reading