- Why is Google Analytics Certification Worth it?
- How to Change Your Default YouTube Channel Display Name?
- How to Change Your Default YouTube Channel Name?
- SEO your YouTube! 2013 – The Complete Guide
- WordPress: Adding Code to Front Page-Only Between Posts
- WordPress: Category Thumbnails Image Widget Plugin for Sidebar
- WordPress: Adding a 2nd Menu Navigation (or 3rd) to Your Twenty Ten Theme Easily!
- Social Media Autoposting from your Blog – A Quick Solution
- RSS Feed INTO Google+ Pages Solution!
- Google Analytics: (2012) Navigation Summary Explained
Tag Archives: RSS
While Yahoo Pipes seems to be limited to 10 feeds per module, the way around that is to add more modules and then use a UNION module to connect them together. Please see visual example below. There of course is … Continue reading
In Yahoo Pipes, you can choose between 2 options Fetch Feed = you enter in the RSS feed directly (the actual RSS page) Fetch Site Feed = you enter in the general site (such as www.microsoft.com), and if there is … Continue reading
Creating a Combined RSS Feed How to aggregate a Feed? Combining RSS news feeds into 1 feed using Yahoo Pipes A quick intro to Yahoo Pipes RSS feeds are the heart of online news and media these days. Simply enough … Continue reading