- Creating a Competitor Advantage with Your Content
- Content Gap Analysis – 6 Easy SEO Steps to Making your Content More Relevant
- Why Companies Should Delete all Meta-keywords from Web Pages?
- How to Show ROI on SEO Simply in 4 Steps
- How to Reclaim Lost User Keyword Data That Used to Be Available in Google Analytics
- Why SEO at All?
- How to Optimize Your Content for SEO in 2014
- What Do the Articles Mean by the Phrase SEO IS DEAD
- How to Set up your Local Business Schema.org Address
- Structured Data, Schema.org & Rich Snippets Explained
Tag Archives: RSS
While Yahoo Pipes seems to be limited to 10 feeds per module, the way around that is to add more modules and then use a UNION module to connect them together. Please see visual example below. There of course is … Continue reading
In Yahoo Pipes, you can choose between 2 options Fetch Feed = you enter in the RSS feed directly (the actual RSS page) Fetch Site Feed = you enter in the general site (such as www.microsoft.com), and if there is … Continue reading
Creating a Combined RSS Feed How to aggregate a Feed? Combining RSS news feeds into 1 feed using Yahoo Pipes A quick intro to Yahoo Pipes RSS feeds are the heart of online news and media these days. Simply enough … Continue reading