- Why Companies Should Delete all Meta-keywords from Web Pages?
- How to Show ROI on SEO Simply in 4 Steps
- How to Reclaim Lost User Keyword Data That Used to Be Available in Google Analytics
- Why SEO at All?
- How to Optimize Your Content for SEO in 2014
- What Do the Articles Mean by the Phrase SEO IS DEAD
- How to Set up your Local Business Schema.org Address
- Structured Data, Schema.org & Rich Snippets Explained
- Why is Google Analytics Certification Worth it?
- How to Change Your Default YouTube Channel Display Name?
How to Add Code below your Home Page Blog posts? How to ad Adsense code below Front Page Blog Postings How do I add HTML to My Twenty Ten Theme Front Page (below posts)? How to Add code to Front … Continue reading
I thought this post would be a great help to those looking for this “look and feel” option for your theme. In fact I’ve seen this kind of widget in several themes (built in), but nothing that really does this … Continue reading
Disclaimer: – Make sure you have clean back ups of your DATABASE (I suggest more than 1) (keep clean copies on your hard drive) – If you do not have backups, then you SHOULD NOT use this method
How to block bots from seeing your website After dealing with a recent issue of BAD bots hogging up my server resources, I began to look into solutions for keeping these nasty critters out. At one point my web site … Continue reading
This entry is based on a need that I came across using the great WordPress “Quick Cache” plug in. While I found the plug in to be perfect for my needs (and much more compatible than “W3 Total Cache” or … Continue reading