- How to Reclaim Lost User Keyword Data That Used to Be Available in Google Analytics
- Why SEO at All?
- How to Optimize Your Content for SEO in 2014
- What Do the Articles Mean by the Phrase SEO IS DEAD
- How to Set up your Local Business Schema.org Address
- Structured Data, Schema.org & Rich Snippets Explained
- Why is Google Analytics Certification Worth it?
- How to Change Your Default YouTube Channel Display Name?
- How to Change Your Default YouTube Channel Name?
- SEO your YouTube! 2013 – The Complete Guide
Tag Archives: .htaccess
How to block bots from seeing your website After dealing with a recent issue of BAD bots hogging up my server resources, I began to look into solutions for keeping these nasty critters out. At one point my web site … Continue reading
Scrapers are web sites that syndicate your content into their blogs (stealing) and in some cases end up outranking your site in the search engines for articles), it requires a 2 step process. First, who is it? and then 2nd … Continue reading
In some cases you’ll want to make sure and re-direct all usage of WWW to you non WWW web address. This will also consolidate your homepage link juice to make sure that only 1 url is getting credit rather than … Continue reading
01- Open your .htaccess file located in your blogs root (in a text editor) 02- Add the following code to the beginning of the file and Save AddType x-mapp-php5 .php
This method is so simple, I dont know why folks bother with any other way. You want to sign up for a Feedburner account and have folks sign up for that one rather than your default WordPress RSS (This makes … Continue reading