- Why Companies Should Delete all Meta-keywords from Web Pages?
- How to Show ROI on SEO Simply in 4 Steps
- How to Reclaim Lost User Keyword Data That Used to Be Available in Google Analytics
- Why SEO at All?
- How to Optimize Your Content for SEO in 2014
- What Do the Articles Mean by the Phrase SEO IS DEAD
- How to Set up your Local Business Schema.org Address
- Structured Data, Schema.org & Rich Snippets Explained
- Why is Google Analytics Certification Worth it?
- How to Change Your Default YouTube Channel Display Name?
Social Media Articles:
Ok, so hopefully you’ve gone thru the exercise of changing your “Default YouTube Channel Name” already. However, there is still work to be done to get your YouTube channel further customized. In this exercise, I will be changing our “YouTube … Continue reading →
As YouTube evolves its interface and makes changes to the structure, I have found that a few of the more apparent aspects are not always “that” clear to new users (or existing users for that matter). When you sign up … Continue reading →
While, many will argue that social media is (of course) about your level of engagement, interaction, and networking, there is also quite a few of us bloggers who “prefer” an auto-posting solution “backed up” by engagement (as time permits). For … Continue reading →
I’ve seen my share of proposed solutions over the past year, some of which requiring payment to execute. I had to share this FREE recent solution provided by the Hootsuite Application that works perfectly. Now as we all await Google+ … Continue reading →
This was a recent issue I dealt with that one hand might seem obvious, but actually took a big of digging to trouble shoot. If you have set up your blog or RSS feed to funnel into Facebook, you may … Continue reading →
I had a client who needed a custom made top bar for his blog that included social icons and branding. Now there is a WordPress plugin which will do the trick at http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/wp-topbar/ Though it requires PAYMENT to fully utilize … Continue reading →
There are few tutorials on the web, that give more detailed info on using software to prep HD video. If you know how to use a video program such as “Premiere“, “AfterEffects” or “Final Cut Pro“, your really going to … Continue reading →