- WordPress: Adding Code to Front Page-Only Between Posts
- WordPress: Category Thumbnails Image Widget Plugin for Sidebar
- WordPress: Adding a 2nd Menu Navigation (or 3rd) to Your Twenty Ten Theme Easily!
- Social Media Autoposting from your Blog – A Quick Solution
- RSS Feed INTO Google+ Pages Solution!
- Google Analytics: (2012) Navigation Summary Explained
- SEO: Updates and Predictions for 2013
- 10 Steps to Competent Direct Marketing
- Direct Marketing – What is it?
- WordPress: Fixing a Corrupted Database (re-installing a clean one)
Category Archives: Marketing
To clarify the term: “Thought Leadership” is essentially is having “innovative ideas” and/or contributing articles on those ideas that influence or teach others. The steps below can be used in ANY market or industry though for sake of this article … Continue reading
Note: per live seminar 01- Buy Attention (spend spend spend – buy adverts, tradeshow booth, yellow pages, ads, tv, radio) 02- Bug People (calls, sales folks, saturate with unwanted medias) 03- Beg People (Blasting: PR releases, Media Attention Seekers…The here … Continue reading