How to give Admin rights to other users on a Linkedin company page?
How to add permissions to Linkedin Company profile?
How to Change your company page in LinkedIn or administer rights?
This is assuming you’ve already created a company profile
– you must have a LinkedIn profile
– others you want to add must have a LinkedIn profile
– You must already be an admin for the company profile
01- Select your company (under COMPANIES tab)
02– On the right look for the blue button “Admin Tools”
03– From the drop down, click Edit
04– Right away you’ll see a choice:
Company Pages Admins:
– All employees with a valid email registered to the company domain
– Designated users only Continue reading How to set Admin permissions for a LinkedIn company profile?
How to create a company profile?
Creating a Company within LinkedIn?
How TO Build Your Company’s Profile on LinkedIn?
How To Use LinkedIn To Generate Business?
How to Make a LinkedIn Company Profile?
01- (login first) – (must have an account with LinkedIN
02– Start Directly at
02– Or do a search from the top tab “Companies” and then “Search Companies”
– Do a search for your company, or company name
– If no results come up then select “Add a Company Profile” for (your company name)
03– Add name of company that you want to add Continue reading How to create a Company profile in LinkedIn?
Inbound Marketing Techniques