- Content Gap Analysis – 6 Easy SEO Steps to Making your Content More Relevant
- Why Companies Should Delete all Meta-keywords from Web Pages?
- How to Show ROI on SEO Simply in 4 Steps
- How to Reclaim Lost User Keyword Data That Used to Be Available in Google Analytics
- Why SEO at All?
- How to Optimize Your Content for SEO in 2014
- What Do the Articles Mean by the Phrase SEO IS DEAD
- How to Set up your Local Business Schema.org Address
- Structured Data, Schema.org & Rich Snippets Explained
- Why is Google Analytics Certification Worth it?
Tag Archives: Edit Descriptions
By default WordPress is designed to strip out HTML code from this area. However you may want to modify your “edit descriptions” at times to add maybe a banner, graphi, or html coding By adding the code below, you can … Continue reading