- How to Set up your Local Business Schema.org Address
- Structured Data, Schema.org & Rich Snippets Explained
- Why is Google Analytics Certification Worth it?
- How to Change Your Default YouTube Channel Display Name?
- How to Change Your Default YouTube Channel Name?
- SEO your YouTube! 2013 – The Complete Guide
- WordPress: Adding Code to Front Page-Only Between Posts
- WordPress: Category Thumbnails Image Widget Plugin for Sidebar
- WordPress: Adding a 2nd Menu Navigation (or 3rd) to Your Twenty Ten Theme Easily!
- Social Media Autoposting from your Blog – A Quick Solution
Tag Archives: David Meerman Scott
I would like to thank David Meerman Scott for his initial thoughts on this. This prompted me (after one of his seminars) to take the idea a bit further to introduce solutions to the statements so that marketers have a … Continue reading
Note: per live seminar 01- Buy Attention (spend spend spend – buy adverts, tradeshow booth, yellow pages, ads, tv, radio) 02- Bug People (calls, sales folks, saturate with unwanted medias) 03- Beg People (Blasting: PR releases, Media Attention Seekers…The here … Continue reading