The Google “Hummingbird” algorithm update has effectively killed “exact keyword matching” used as a past SEO tactic. This was also propagated by algorithm updates such as “Panda” and “Penguin” in 2013-2014 which in addition have directly dealt with techniques used to “game” or influence the system of search.
- Creating a Competitor Advantage with Your Content
- Content Gap Analysis – 6 Easy SEO Steps to Making your Content More Relevant
- Why Companies Should Delete all Meta-keywords from Web Pages?
- How to Show ROI on SEO Simply in 4 Steps
- How to Reclaim Lost User Keyword Data That Used to Be Available in Google Analytics
- Why SEO at All?
- How to Optimize Your Content for SEO in 2014
- What Do the Articles Mean by the Phrase SEO IS DEAD
- How to Set up your Local Business Schema.org Address
- Structured Data, Schema.org & Rich Snippets Explained